Register your interest in the event
As the world continues to wrestle with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, employers and businesses are increasingly facing uncertainty over employment-related questions. Please join Helen Beech, Employment Partner and Georgia Roberts, Employment Solicitor as they focus on HR legal and practical issues arising from COVID-19.
Topics will include:
- Legal/contractual issues around working from home
- Dismissals, furlough and restructuring
- Bringing employees back after the pandemic
- Rolling out of testing/vaccination programme for employees
- The wearing of masks and disability
When: Tuesday 23rd February, 1.00PM (GMT)
Speakers: Helen Beech, Employment Partner, Clarkslegal
Georgia Roberts, Employment Solicitor, Clarkslegal
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes with time for questions at the end.
To join us for this event, please click here to reserve your seat.
If you have any questions or issues registering online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.